I keep on repeating myself every month.
But June was definitely the busiest month for me this year. Work was beyond hectic (in a good way…although I’m hoping 30+ hours of overtime is not an every month thing) and weekends were full of fun with friends!!!
For July, I’m hoping to relax a bit more and get back to running more often. And of course, more posts! Happy July! 😀
– I haven’t cooked or baked at all this month. Not once. But when I do, I’m making this.
– My rosemary plant is getting bigger. Want to make this cake soon.
– I sent kit-kats to my awesome friend. He made this amazing instagram video and made my day.
– Changed my morning alarm to this song.
– My fascination with British English continues. Read this and laughed out loud.
– This powerful artwork by Manabu Ikeda makes you think.