It’s so chilly in Tokyo now! All the more so because I just got back from Singapore, which was very much the humid-town I heard it would be.
I flew in to Tokyo yesterday morning and went straight to work after a quick shower at the airport. Then after work I dashed to a nomikai, dragging my luggage with me, before finally getting home around midnight. I was deep in sleep before I could even think it’s good to be home!
Well, I can’t wait to share my Melbourne and Singapore trip with you. I’m hoping this month will be a slow and relaxing one. All I want to do is wear sweaters, drink lattes, and read a good book.
It’s another three day weekend here in Tokyo so I hope you’re all having a wonderful weekend! xx
– What do you usually eat for breakfast?
– How to cook fall vegetables. Yum.
– Someone has taken our beloved nabe dish to a whole new level.
– Wes Anderson Palettes…need I say more?
– Beautiful photos of cities with a twist.
– Snarky Puppy is now in my life.