March is here!
I am very optimistic about this month for various reasons. It’s a season for change and new direction. I always feel like I lose myself a little during the winter, just trying to get through the cold days without all together hibernating. But I’m ready to step outside and be active again!
This spring my baby sister is starting her first year of college, which is mind-boggling to me. How did she grow up so fast? But she’ll be staying with me for a bit before she starts her semester in April so I’m looking forward to that.
Hope you’re all ready to officially welcome spring! x
– This song can’t help but make you happy!
– I love that I’m reading books again…The History of Love is my next book.
– This frame by frame of the Olympics is amazing.
– This hotel looks unbelievably cool.
– Can’t exactly say wrong answer…so funny! (it’s in Japanese though)
3 thoughts on “The March Link Love”
Have you seen this:
Didn't know about it but I surprisingly/unsurprisingly know a few people in that video. Maybe 3? That song is getting pretty popular now.
Ooh I love it! And you must know a lot of people! 😀
I don't know. I meet a lot of people but never have a great friendship. It is hard to remember everyone!
Also, there were a lot of people in it and I was surprised to see some of the people there.