The month of August is here!
This is definitely my month because I love love summer and also because it’s my birthday month. I’ll be travelling home for obon with my sister in a few weeks. Can’t wait. I’m already counting down the days!
What do you have planned? Hope you all have a great month ahead! 😀
– Got my eyes on this waffle maker.
– Interesting post about turning to Google to discover city stereotypes.
– Obento boxes too pretty to eat.
– Growing up in the midwest, this article caught my eye.
– Although I’m not sure what to think about that quote…good for Jane Austen!
– This tshirt speaks the truth.
2 thoughts on “The August Link Love”
Which day? (Birthday, I mean.)
The 14th! Same as Magic Johnson! 😀