The holidays are here! Whoop whoop!
I am welcoming December with open arms this year, bring on the Christmas songs and merry gatherings! And by merry gatherings, I mean bonenkai, of course. Just kidding, I am actually cutting back on all the bonenkai this season and going to only a selected few. Makes the few more special, don’t you think?
December is like a blur every year. My head is already filled with a long list of things I need to do. I’m sure yours is, too. But this year I’m going to take deliberate time to enjoy this season with family and friends and to just soak it all in. Or in other words, what cookie monster said.
I hope you’re all staying warm and enjoying the holidays! xx
– Embrace winter like a Norwegian.
– A 2015 update of Ironic (has it truly been 20 years since Jagged Little Pill?).
– I never get tired of this smart kid and his tiger.
– Ah this postage stamp is too delicious!
– This happens to me sometimes.
– China from above is fascinating.
– Climb every mountain and get these pins!